Monday, December 27, 2010

The infamous Boudreaux's Butt Paste...where are you?

This post brought to you by Boudreaux's Butt Paste. All opinions are 100% mine.

Diaper rash is something that us 'soon to be wrinkled folk' will need later in life (when we regress into diapers) but for right now, it's all about the babies!

Well, at least for me to make my point in this article :) and my point is that Boudreaux's Butt Paste is a product I'd love to get my hands on to pass on to friends with little ones in the nest..yet, I've only just heard about it and have never ever seen this product in the stores. Perhaps, with all the attention it gets from Oprah, the Today Show, the Tonight Show and even ESPN it's always sold out? I don't know but it's seriously like the Where's Waldo of butt rash creams!!

Thankfully, I can just visit their website and get my own free sample (and pssst. you can too) but in the meantime...I'm stumped as to where I can buy it, any thoughts?!

Just so you know, Boudreaux's Butt Paste is recommended by respected pediatricians for more than just diaper rash, it also soothes irritated skin (and wipes on, off and up easily which is great for excessive, messy people!).

Why is it special? Like, what does it do? Well, B's Butt paste contains zinc oxide which forms a gentle barrier between babies super soft skin and harmful agents such as urine which is what causes diaper rash. I've used similar barrier creams on my own skin to protect myself from harmful detergents and cleaning agents and although it wasn't this product, the function was the same...protection!

So, if you can find it grab a tube, jar or container today and slather up and protect that skin albeit yours or babies...I'm no doctor but how can we go wrong when Oprah says it's okay?! :)

p.s. ...and no, there is no age limit on this product . Meaning, if are wrinkled and in need of protective undergarments then by all means get some for yourself! I know when my day comes, I'll be reaching for it or if I'm lucky someone else will and they'll also put it on for me, lol!!

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, have an awesome day!

Search the Web