Wednesday, February 22, 2012

2012 Review - SlimQuick Ultra Fat Burner Part 2

Okay, so here's my review of SlimQuick Ultra Fat Burner...I'm sorry to say but this product, for a few reasons, just didn't do it for me! Initially, I felt good about taking a pill twice a day that had an end result similiar to potential. In my first 3 days, I didn't have any side effects nor did I have any weightloss but again, it was only the 3rd day. By the fifth day, I had lost a few pounds!

After taking the pills for about a week I became that much more aware of what I was putting in my mouth so, I cut out Pepsi (my daily 1litre a day crutch), food (snacks, those damn naughty snacks!!) but what else bothered me was actually taking these pills!

After the first week you need to start taking 2 pills twice a day. So I did and what were minor stomach twinges turned into odd stomach cramps. Nothing I couldn't handle just a weird feeling that didn't feel 'normal'. By the end of my second week it was time to begin taking 6 pills a day and this is where I began to lose interest...

At 14 days...

- stomach cramps
- a sense of uneasyness regarding to ingesting these pills and what they may be doing to my body
- no real measurable weightloss beyond the few pounds I'd lost at the end of the first week

Day 15 - I quit!!

So, ultimately what the pills did was simply make me more aware of what I was eating and drinking...not worth the expense as I believe I could have done that on my own with a bit of will power. I won't be trying any more of these types of things in the future and I honestly can't say that I would recommend them to anybody either. Keep your money in your wallet not someone else's and really, I'd suggest to keep a food journal...not like you probably don't already know what you eat and drink that is bad for you but maybe seeing it on paper will strike a cord and be encouragement enough.

Now, I drink a tonne of water every day, eat fruit, stay away from snacking on garbage foods and getting exercise all on my own without the help of something I really don't think works anyways.   
I'll keep you posted as to how this works for me and if I can stick with it or not?...

By the way, my diet normally consisted of pop, chips, nachos, cheese, bacon and carbs. I try to keep my calorie intake to a minimum except on weekends when I do spoil myself a tad with a cocktail and a bit of snacking on the naughty stuff...I will not deprive myself totally of the things I love but do make a concerted effort to behave!! :)

Good luck to you in what ever you do, hugggs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, have an awesome day!

Search the Web