Thursday, February 2, 2012

2012 Review - SlimQuik Ultra Fat Burner - Lose 25lbs eh?!...well, I'm feeling fat so let's go for it!!

Well, well, well dear readers I'm going to admit that after a few changes in my life and Christmas behind me, my behind feels large, extra large...my clothes don't fit right and I feel like a chunky monkey so...

I've decided to try something to help my cause of losing unwanted pounds and it's called SlimQuick Ultra Fat Burner and I hope it is my newest miracle lol...oh sure, I could exercise more (haven't done a lot of that since I got my driver's license) and quite frankly I could eat a little less cheese and bacon both of which I adore. Oh and pop, I drink a tonne of Pepsi!!

That was until last Sunday when I decided it was time to get it together girl!



At 5'7.5" and 150lbs, I finally stopped drinking pop, cut down on my intake of fatty foods and have been drinking water like a fish. Yesterday I began with this new to me diet supplement which apparently burns fat, burns calories and burns carbs. The box states one could lose 25lbs in 90 days while those on their trial and on placebos, only lost 8.1lbs.

I took my first two pills yesterday and I don't know if it was in my head but this stuff did supress my appetite and I didn't oink out like I normally would when I hang out with a particular friend of mine who also loves to chow down!!

Time will tell how this progresses, I don't plan on changing my diet to healthy foods just smaller portions of what I do love and to make myself more aware of what I am eating and how much of it. The 'no pop' thing ought to be interesting as I have been drinking at least .5L every day for the past 20 years. I also try to go for at least 3 long walks a week, which are down hill there and uphill back...killer!!

SlimQuick Ultra, let's see how you work for me!

I'll keep you posted as I go along, wish me luck!!

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, have an awesome day!

Search the Web