Thursday, December 10, 2009

To Clarify, I'm not a Doctor!...

...these are just things I do to help keep me looking and feeling younger, so far so good but time will tell all. There is also a tonne of room for improvement on my behalf, so please don't think what I have to say is the anwser to your prayers. Its just been my answer.

Today my little tidbit is to remember to smile and remind you to as well! I see alot of people walking around looking as though they could go postal or blow a nut at any second. Not only is this not attractive but frowning adds wrinkles to our face that won't ever be flattering. We're all going to get them but at least laugh lines mean you've smiled alot and had a pretty happy life. Frown lines on the other hand, well, they speak volumes for themselves.


People will look at you & treat you differently if you look approachable and friendly rather than crotchity and miserable. Even if you've had a tough life wearing it on your face is not the answer. Humour is used as a form of therapy that enables you to release stress, fear and anger so, why not?

Try to keep those nice white teeth (or pearly yellows) clean too! Even if they aren't perfect, seeing what you ate for lunch jammed up in your gum line is not a great look for anyone. Carry floss if you must and a mint too, no really, just do it!

Which do you Prefer?

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting, have an awesome day!

Search the Web