Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Movie Review - Precious

Welcome to What wrinkles?
Movie Reviews

Some movies are worth the watch while others fall flat and disappoint.

Here's what I think...



Precious: Based on the Novel 'Push' By Sapphire
What wrinkles? Movie Review is... 5 out of 5!Drama - Released in 2009
Starring - Gabourey Sidibe who plays the lead character of Claireece Precious Jones
Supporting Roles - Mo'Nique, Paula Patton, Mariah Carey and Lenny Kravitz

Precious: Based on the novel 'Push' by Sapphire portrays the heartache and lifelong, traumatic events suffered by an amazingly strong young woman known as Claireece...and Wow! this moving is realistically shocking. After watching this movie I felt very, very grateful for my life and thankful for those I love, for those who love me and for all I have in this world. I definetly recommend this movie and a box of tissue.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, have an awesome day!

Search the Web