Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Hello fellow readers...JettaGirl is back!

Yep, that's right folks and under all new pretenses! I'd like to thank those who waited for my return with a big virtual huggg and a smile. It's been a tough go since my last post and the one before that and well, quite frankly the one before that too!

Ahh ha, but an update on my driving skills is due...and guess what? I haven't had one single accident or speeding ticket (not that I'm speeding of course ;) and best of all I haven't killed anyone nor myself. Sure I've had some rather hairy moments on the open road, a few where my heart skipped a beat and I wondered secretly to myself if I was going to make it. I'm grinning as I right this because honestly I'm glad these learning experiences haven't been detrimental!

I really just wanted to say hi and touch base before I begin again at my attempt to posting on a regular basis... well, maybe I will just ramble on for a bit...

Let's see, I'll post blurps of info then will follow up with a full post if I deem it interesting or if you request to know more...

- One bad thing; well sadly the first thing that is coming to mind is that my current job sucks! Sure I thought I'd enjoy it but I am desperately attempting to find other options. The thought of this job when I am not working really gets under my skin and I cringe at the thought of it. One good thing, I do work from home which is totally awesome, not many can say they work in their pj's!

- One good thing (sounds more positive right?); I can finally look at pictures of my past life (married with 2 step children, 2 dogs and a cat) which are pretty much no longer in my world and not burst into tears. One bad thing; I'm still not over it and we've been separated for over a year!

- One good thing; I live in a sweet pad that overlooking one of the most beautiful lakes in BC. The sunsets are amazing, the summers are gorgeous and the winters are tame, ahhh! One bad thing; I don't own it!

- One good thing; I'm ready for another relationship but not with a human, a pet. I've been longing for a puppy or rescue pooch and yes, this is a good sign for me. One bad thing; I'm not ready for a relationship with a man, not yet. Oh sure, I date, hang out, have fun and stuff but I am absolutely terrified of committing myself.

- One good thing; I've gone back to school! I decided that it was time to retry my attempts at getting educated in a field that I enjoy other than income taxes which has sucked up a lot of learning time over the past decade. This has been a challenge but I'm doing it, one step at a time. One bad thing; I'm running out time on this course and due to work, I'm not sure if I'll be able to finish with the grade I desire.

_ One more good thing; I smile more, I laugh more, I dance more. One more bad thing; I also eat more! In the end this is a good thing as I was damn near feeling worried for myself. Now, I actually crave food then eat it and yes, it is showing. I'm not exactly excited as to where it has chosen to land (how you say...muffin top and bootie) but this is only temporary. It's funny because I know I am healthier because of a lot of reasons but having a car has literally made me a lazy ass in the getting exercise department. This is going to change by this summer :) ...last summer of 2011 I wore a bikini and I will get into one again in 2012! The summer, not now lol!!

JettaGirl is over and out, til next time...big huggs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, have an awesome day!

Search the Web