Thursday, January 5, 2012

Things NOT to say to me...and possibly most other women on this planet!

Just thought I'd share some of my verbal pet peeves. Maybe the boys out there will finally be able to figure it out already!! What is 'it'? 'It' is how not to piss me off or ladies in general...


Don't...

- Ask me what I'm thinking then accuse me of being negative when you don't like the answer!

- 'shhhhhh!' me...ever!

- Say I look fine, fat, bloated or tired

- Say that 'she' looks 'fine' otherwise I'll most likely think that you're thinking she's hot!

- Say 'are you OK?, you seem off'

- complain about how much you spent on a gift, especially if we love it. If we hate it, what were you thinking?

- ask me to trade what I need/want for sexual favours, groceries for oral sex is not a turn on!!

- tell me I drive like a blonde, even though I am and do (sometimes)

- talk about our sex life with your parents

- yell at me

- call your/my/our daughter a Bitch!

- tell me you'll die if you don't get some

- tell me that someone else's recipe is better than mine, unless I say it first and even then, it could still be dangerous

- whine and cry like a little girl because you don't get your way, that's my job lol ;)

- say that I'm high maintenance

- call me Princess unless you are treating me like one

- ask me what I'd like to eat, then tell me I can't have it, I mean really?

- lie to me

- accuse me of cheating and/or say that I must have 'given you something'

- text me just to say that you think I must be at my ex's house 'cause I'm a half hour late

 


At the end of the day, which do you prefer? ...need I say more :P




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, have an awesome day!

Search the Web