Monday, January 9, 2012

My inner witch says try this... Creamsicle Love Spell

I'm not sure if I've ever mentioned my intrigue with witchcraft; the stories, the spells, incantations, hexes, hoaxes and vexes and of course their history...but it's true, I'm curious. I remember doing a writing assignment back in junior high on the topic of witchcraft and found myself fascinated by all of it, even how they attempted to obliterate witches! The hideous torture and imminent death of those accused of practising witchcraft was unimaginably harsh and extreme but to me, interesting.

However, in this modern day, witches needn't have this fear and they are free to be who they are. I'm not saying I necessarily believe in concoctions that include bat's wing, ear wax or hair of mole but I don't necessarily disbelieve either.

With that being said, here is a fun and potentially interesting 'Love Spell' that could possibly work for you and in the end, hurts no one. Let it be known that one must never wish to bring harm upon others or self while they are practising witchcraft :)  


Creamsicle Love Spell

Creamsicle
Bowl
Pen



The flavour and scent of both vanilla and orange stimulates sexual appetite and can be used to arose thoughts of you in the minds and hearts of those you wish to have think of you. It's perfect for those couples who are in a long distance relationship or couples who work out of town or are simply separated a lot or even if the person is emotionally distant. The spell also works for those wishing to rekindle a past romance and want him/her to have sweet, endearing, loving thoughts about you.

- If you'd like to send thoughts of love to someone; eat an orange creamsicle and as you do so, send your love out into the universe.  

- If you'd like to have a certain someone think of you; write his/her name down on the popsicle stick then place in bowl and let it melt. As it melts, the person who's name is on the stick will have thoughts of you that will make them melt!

I have tried this spell and both times, I did get the guy but in the end it didn't last. So, it's not a perfect science lol just a fun experiment. Let me know how it works for you and good luck!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, have an awesome day!

Search the Web