Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Are Pet Peeves & Insanity Linked?

Pet peeves and insanity are linked, at least in this household!...and it doesn't matter how many times I inhale deeply, find my happy place or count to ten, some things just make me want to blow a nut! Ironically enough most of my peeves are generated by those I love the most, go figure.

Portrait of a Pet Mutt-Chocolate Labrador Mix Dog- What's with saying you're going to do something, then not doing it?!
- Then, finally doing it and it's done in a half ass manner?!
- What's with leaving a trail of personal crap around the house?!
- You won't be needing a trail to find your way out Toots, I'll help you find your way ;)!
- And since when did a covered clothes hamper become like rocket science, seriously lift the lid?!
- While I'm at it... if the milk is empty, don't put it bag in the fridge!

Ahhhh, thanks for letting me gripe. If you have a pet peeve or two or ten, I'd love to hear them so please feel free to share them here by leaving a comment.   
                                                                               
Cheers, thanks for the visit!

...apparently we aren't the only ones with 'pet peeves'..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, have an awesome day!

Search the Web