Monday, March 29, 2010

Prank Phone Calls... Do you make em'? or get em'?

A few days ago our telephone rang, my husband answered it...

I watched his face contort, his demeanor change and he began to bellow back into the phone about not having someone's newspaper!? Frustrated he passed the phone to me, I listened... some guy continued to yell and threaten me for stealing his newspaper. His tone of voice was very rude which immediately got me riled up as well...I too began yelling back obscenities into his ear.

But after repeating myself one too many times, which is a huge pet peeve of mine, I realized he kept on saying the same things over and over. It was then I realized we were getting a prank phone call and let them know the jig was up. They immediately hung up the phone. Wow, I haven't had a prank call in so long, in fact I usually made the prank phone calls, as a young punk of course ;)

Once our bit of shock and laughter settled my 'PI' skills came into play... Googled 'you stole my newspaper'...ahhh, YouTube vids appear. I click, and sure enough I was pranked with a soundboard and most likely a couple of teenagers. It really is a hilarious prank that just may get incorporated into my life. Shh, don't tell anyone! Could you imagine doing that to your parents, Mother In Law or friend for kicks, well I can! ;)

Here's the link to a video (lots of swearing, don't like swear words, don't listen) of the exact same prank, only done to someone else. It just gives you an idea of just how hilarious it is from the prankers side, not to encourage mischieve but it is funny, is that wrong?

Kids... don't make prank calls, it's naughty behavior! tee hee 

Thanks for the visit, please feel free to comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, have an awesome day!

Search the Web