Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Product Review - Veet Hair Removal Gel Cream

My last post was entitled Male Body Hair - Love it or Lose it! and was aimed at the world's cuddly teddy bear type of man who doans a hair sweater. But, that doesn't mean I could ignore the fact that many ladies also retain body hair in highly visual places...that could vanish instantly and not hurt my feelings!


Photo taken via Rex Features 

I'm guilty myself of lettting cold weather determine my shaving routine (no, the photo below is not of me) but could be ;) ...thankfully summer gets my beauty calendar back in check! Not for all women though as many could care less about shaving and choose to be au natural goddessess, regardless of what others may think.


Product Review - Veet Hair Removal Gel Cream

I've been using Veet Hair Removal Gel Cream for a couple of years now and love. love, love the end results! First of all, yes, it does stink but not nearly as bad as those hair removal creams of yesteryear. You do need to watch your timing, do not leave on any longer than 3-6 minutes. As well, do not apply after you've shaved, wait at least three days between hair removal attempts.
 
 
Pssst, don't tell anyone but, I've even used the hair removal cream where you aren't supposed to (like where little miss coochie hair pie above, does not!) I know that's bad so, I'm not recommending you do that but, it does work and I've never had an issue (that's how gentle it is I guess). Why would I risk it? Well, I just simply didn't read the instructions the first time I tried it ...sort of like 'playing dumb' on purpose with a rather large test patch?! Luckily, it was a success, stupid girl ;)
 
Safety wise; I do not just apply the cream there is a process that take care and attention before it even touches me...cover areas with vaseline that you don't want the hair removal cream to touch then cover that with a layer of papertowel and get busy, tick tock on the clock once you begin, don't press it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, have an awesome day!

Search the Web