Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Aging; Illusions & Analogies




If I was a car, at the age of 40, I'd be considered a 'classic' soon to be antique. As a human, I encroach upon 'senile old bat' or 'dinosaur' then 'relic' or 'fossil', are there no other options? 

...fine, so we don't grow mold and become desirable like cheese (well, some people grow some pretty funky stuff on their body but I'm quite sure it's not desirable). Nor do we ferment like fine wine that costs more to cork than my mortgage payment. But alas, don't fret my pet, the grape is still involved it's just more in a 'juicy grape to shrivelled raisin' type of analogy ;)

Do you think Barbie owns any sweatpants? Not those Lululemons 'cause they're hot but those grey or black unisex ones with the elastic waistband and tight ankle? I'd like to see her looking like this in those!

Thanks for popping in and please don't be afraid to comment, as Frasier would say "I'm listening..."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, have an awesome day!

Search the Web