Friday, June 11, 2010

Blog Facelift for What Wrinkles? (...not me silly!)



Welcome to the newest version of What Wrinkles? and the 3-column look that took me all day to master. Behind the scenes magic seems to take a magic wand and my wand must have a crack in it! I'll share how this look was achieved on (Marketing Income Group) though...rather than pollute the girl talk!

Speaking of girl talk, one of my other projects involves Babblicious...where Bloggers & Readers Unite! located at http://www.babblicious.ca/ & when it gets hoppin' (she's created with WordPress and is just in the baby Babblicious stages 'cause that's a whole other program) Anyways, Babblicious will be loaded with girl talk and some!

Babblicious was created because I needed an 'umbrella url' for my 5 blogs which also include Cottage Country, ON Canada & Crazy 4 Halloween! So that way, when asked for my web address I only need to pass on one! & I also wanted a place to collect & share my favorite Babblicious Bloggers who do an awesome job writing up a mecca of Babblicious reads (for me and now for my loyal Babblicious Readers,...that's you! ;)

Babblicious...where Bloggers & Readers Unite! 

Are You Babblicious?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, have an awesome day!

Search the Web