Sunday, June 6, 2010

When is a Women too Thin, too Fat or too Old for a Bikini?

I went shopping yesterday and bought myself a monokini, less revealing than a bikini yet not near as boring as a full on, one piece 'Mom' suit. The timing couldn't have been better either 'cause it was the only one left, in my size, that I loved and would actually wear. At least that's what I told myself in the store which, is why it's now in my house.

Buying a bathing suit can be a freakin' nightmare for most women, we are our own worst critics in those awful store change rooms. But seriously, if that suit wasn't perfect for me, my options were pretty limited. My taste saw only ugly ones or awesome ones but I'd never wear them in public! 

Which left me wondering...

When is a woman too thin, too fat or too old for a tiny weenie bikini?

Donatella Versace is wearing this cute bikini & she was 55ish?!

Then I came across Helen Mirren who was 63 when this photo was taken, wow!

Which do you prefer so far?

...and these gals are hanging on to their groove too!
















...and now the question is, which bikini clad babe do you prefer? 

I'd say the winner is...Helen Mirren!! She's got the confidence & class to rock that bikini like a true lady! What do you think?

Please feel free to comment and thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, have an awesome day!

Search the Web