Monday, June 21, 2010

I Needed an Unedible Treat - Shopping for Moi!



At the sweet age of 40, I've finally realized an important thing about money management...if I don't leave the house, I don't spend money! Plain and simple and booorriing!!! But, sometimes a girl just needs to treat herself to some frivolous spending regardless. There's no 'brand' names in this pile of summer goodies but the retail therapy still gave me the ahhhhh, factor!

For under $120 I was able to get an awesome little green and white monokini swimsuit, a pair of green thong sandals with a 1 1/2 heel, cuffed denim capris with cute pocket details, a hippie chic sundress and two flowing yet clingy floral tops. 






























I'm loving the colours of summer 2010 but, that's all the shopping for me until I go on vacay in July!

p.s. my iPhone and I are just getting to know each other so my pics don't all reflect the true colours, I hope to improve ;)

p.s. Everything came from Suzy Shier except the swimsuit which I picked up at Wal-Mart. Be forewarned; if you want to buy the same sandals in a neutral colour (white, black, silver) rather than green, pink or blue, they'll cost ya double!! The sales lady basically told me the neutral sandals, that women want, are more expensive...bogus pricing strategy, Fthat!! I'll just take the coloured pair thanks!!

Thanks for visiting and please feel free to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, have an awesome day!

Search the Web