Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Clearasil Update - Despite the Cyclops, it's a Go!

It's been over two weeks since including Clearasil into my beauty regimen and I'm still not 100% committed to the product. However, I'm certainly leaning that way and will therefore recommend it. Be sure to check out my first blog post before you try it though 'cause there are some side effects!

But now, my skin is looking both fresher and younger plus my pores are smaller!

Except for the fact that the product found and activated every up and coming potential zit from now until Christmas! And in my case, it also took one from next Easter!!

So, although I'm hopeful, I've now got this gigantic red cyclops on my face while the rest of my skin is clear and clean! Oh, and that initial oil slick side effect is also gone which had me wondering if maybe that could somehow work for the BP oil spill too? ;)  

Clearasil's Daily Pore Cleansing Pads are...

- certainly up for a fight against your zits (acne)!
- easy to use, quick, sanitary, tossable and no water is required.
- great for teenagers who don't want to get out of bed to clean their face!
- the worst tasting product but not meant to be eaten anyways.
- are not something you want to try a week before a special event, give it a month!!
- fantastic at sucking moisture from your skin so moisturize, if necessary.
- strong on sensitive skin. You may want/need to rinse it off soon after rather than let it penetrate.

Good luck my future beauty queens and pretty boys, I'm hopeful and claiming 'sanctuary' 'til my mini volcano dissipates ;) ttfn, thanks for the visit. 

Be sure to leave a comment if you have any thoughts! 

...hmmm, I either need one of these to cover my zit or this is what I look like with my zit?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, have an awesome day!

Search the Web