Saturday, June 19, 2010

Movie Review - New Moon

Welcome to What Wrinkles? Movie Review

Some movies are worth the watch, while others fall flat and disappoint.

Here's what I think about ...


New Moon
What Wrinkles? Movie Review...3 out of 5!

Fantasy, romance, drama, teen drama released in November 2009
Starring - Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, Taylor Lautner, Billy Burke, Ashley Greene, Jackson Rathbone, Russell Roberts, Cam Gigandet, Michael Sheen, Jamie Campbell Bower....

This whole vampire vs. werewolf love story/series has had me hooked from the first novel and then movie, both of which I thoroughly enjoyed and considered an easy read and a good watch. Then I got into book two which was very boring not unlike the second movie. Editing and condensing comes to my mind, thinking they probably didn't need that many novels and movies to explain this story ;) Some of the graphics and slow motion scenes were a bit lame and the script too. I loved watching Edward in the first movie but now he, or 'his character', seems a little full of himself. Will I still watch part 3 and 4 you ask? Hell ya!...

...I'm still torn between the Cullen's and the Werewolves but have no desire to read the third or fourth novel to find out what happens. I'll just wait until the movies get released and take it from there.

Who's do you think is right for Bella; Edward or Jacob? ...her life seems happier and more relaxed with Jacob yet clearly her passions lay with her first love, the blood sucker, so we'll see! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, have an awesome day!

Search the Web