Thursday, April 15, 2010

Movie Review - Sex and the City

Welcome to What Wrinkles? Movie Review

Some movies are worth the watch while others
fall flat and disappoint. Here's what I think about ...


Sex and the City
Movie Review...5 out of 5!
 Drama - Released in 2008
Starring - Sara Jessica Parker, Kim Cattrall, Kristin Davis, Cynthia Nixon, Chris Noth, David Eigenberg, Evan Handler

Carrie and the girls shine in this movie. I love Carrie's intro dress and Vivienne Westwood!...but I'm not going to tell you anything else except that the triles and tribulations of finding and keeping long lasting love can be earth shattering and not always in a good way. You'll need the tissue for this 'me' night movie.

...Sex and the City is a movie I waited far too long to see and with part 2 coming out soon, it was time to watch! I'm so glad too, this movie is the perfect closure to the show and simply has me hooked!

It's action versus chick flicks. Which summer movie sequel will you see? Iron Man(R) 2 or Sex and the City(R) 2? Tell us. Then get a $100 movie gift card FREE, details apply.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, have an awesome day!

Search the Web