Sunday, April 25, 2010

My thoughts on Mark Cullen's Gardening Tools - Love the Trug!! Hand Shovel & Gloves, not so much.

The weather has been absolutely perfect for the month of April and up here in Canada, that's a huge wow factor for this time of year. Temperatures have been in the mid teens to mid twenties which has my plants, including the weeds, growing like wildfire. I've been outside feverishly plucking, digging and transplanting the foliage and both my body and my gardening tools have taken a supreme beating!

My back is ouch but with more time outside will be as good as new (I hope ;) but my gardening tools, they've seen better days. Within a couple of weeks I have already tossed two brand new items into the trash but I've also fallen in love!

Mark Cullen's gardening tools...

Women's Goatskin Gardening Gloves - I bought the pink pair (for ladies ;) and alhtough they are pretty good gardening gloves, within two days the seam around the base of the fingers on one of the gloves came undone. My skin's now exposed and dirt enters that much easier!

Hand Shovel - The hand shovel was used only a few times until it began to bend where it joins the handle. As I continued to use it, eventually it just snapped off leaving me two useless pieces. Yes, my ground soil is a little hard due to some clay but come on? I'm also sure that if used with prepackaged maliable potting soil and container gardening, this wouldn't have happened.

Gardening Trug - I had to look up the name of this awesome product, to see what it was called... other than a little piece of heaven ;) This awesome, flexible and light plastic container is perfect for toting everything garden related from weeds to plants, water or tools!

Woman Gardening


Thanks for visiting, please feel free to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, have an awesome day!

Search the Web