Monday, April 5, 2010

Spoil youself with Homemade Bubble Bath!

After a long weekend spent with family doing the Easter thing and getting a good head start on the spring yardwork, I've since treated myself to two lovely bubble baths! Last night I stirred up a concoction that left my skin so smooth and moisturized it left me wanting another. So, this morning I mixed up a larger amount and added some of my favorite parfume. I've now got enough to last for about a month of bubble baths, if I'm not too careless when pouring ;)

Make you own moisturizing bubble bath...

- 3 parts unscented, clear, gentle dish soap, hand soap or shampoo
- 1 part olive oil
- Jean Paul Gaultier 'Classique' Au de Parfume, your favorite parfume or essential oil (optional)
- Water; just a small amount to thin your bubble bath solution (if necessary)
- Small container with lid

Pour the above ingredients into your chosen container and shake well. When you open the scented version you should be able to smell what is too come ;) if not, add more! At bath time, be sure to shake your bubble bath mixture before pouring as well be sure to eliminate anything that may interupt your moment of pleasure. Sample size perfumes work great for this little project and most perfume counters give them away for free.

Thanks for visiting, please feel free to comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, have an awesome day!

Search the Web