Sunday, May 9, 2010

Movie Review - 2012

Welcome to What Wrinkles? Movie Review

Some movies are worth the watch while others
fall flat and disappoint. Here's what I think about ...


2012

Movie Review...3.75 out of 5!
Action Adventure - Released in 2009

Starring - John Cusack, Chiwetel Ejiofor, Amanda Peet, Liam James, Morgan Lily, Thomas McCarthy, Zlatko Burić, Beatrice Rosen, Oliver Platt, Thandie Newton, Danny Glover, and Woody Harrelson.

This movie is definitely not a chic flic nor my type of must see movie and after watching it I'm reminded of why. Not that the story wasn't good or the concept but some of the graphics bothered me and it was just a little too far fetched. The escape from destruction was way too coincidental and they (the family the movie evolves around) seriously have horseshoes up their wazoo's!

...this movie was okay to watch once but I may not have sat through it's entirety if we weren't watching it together as a family. Oh, and I've never been a huge fan of John Cusack (sorry John ;) whom I didn't realize was also the star of this movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, have an awesome day!

Search the Web