Thursday, May 20, 2010

What Wrinkles? Movie Review - The Bounty Hunter

Welcome to What Wrinkles? Movie Review


Some movies are worth the watch while others
fall flat and disappoint. Here's what I think about ...



The Bounty Hunter
Movie Review... 2.5 out of 5!

Comedy- Released in 2010
Starring - Jennifer Aniston, Gerard Butler, Giovanni Perez, Joel Garland

Two ex's reunite under unusual circumstances that have them both running for their lives and from each other. Together or apart the two characters Milo and Nicole realize that even though they didn't shine together as a couple as each others nemesis, they may just make it!

...this movie had my attention initially but within a half hour it was boring and I had to keep convincing myself to continue watching and to stay focused! The couples chemistry is evident and I love the sarcasm and quick wit but this movie was just a downer. I loved Jen back in Friends but I've yet to find another character that she's played where I can feel the same way and Gerard, well, he just doesn't do it for me (nor did Ross by the way ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, have an awesome day!

Search the Web