Tuesday, May 25, 2010

It's sandal season... are your toenails nasty or nice!?


I love summer and all that comes with it especially sundresses, strappy sandals and sun kissed skin. But, some skin is best left unkissed and unseen, those ten digits of terror called toenails!! Are your toenails nasty or nice?

Many are downright frightening while others are sexy (for feet that is ;) I know which ones I prefer, what about you?

From about the age of 13 to 30 I never showed my feet to anyone, ever! I never wore sandals nor flips flops or peep toe anything and I, never ever went barefoot! At the beach my feet were either buried in the sand or I was in running shoes, mules and clogs. Why? 'Cause I thought my feet were ugly, plain and simple!

 ...and now, I feel quite silly about tormenting and denying myself!! The change is thanks to my hubby and years of slight scoldings from those around me. I guess I finally clued in. Yes, I am stubborn and yes, I was self conscious for no reason (at least that's what I tell myself ;)

...okay, the feet in the blue sandals are mine (before and after polish). I love polish!! and now, they're on the www for the entire world to see. Isn't is funny how things change?

 What starts out as a neglected pinky toe...












...could turn to into this!

Need a few more personal best tips ;) Manclubs or delicate extensions? & Tweek your sex appeal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, have an awesome day!

Search the Web